Hi Beta testers,
Sorry for screwing the first beta version. I’ll be honest that I have no clue which build I uploaded for the first beta. I learned a lesson from that, and now have proper build automation in place (I shouldn’t have thought 7Pass is too simple for build automation).
Anyway, changes included in this second beta:
- Confirmed WebDAV bug is fixed.
- Fixed global password challenge not displayed when user switching back to 7Pass.
- Changes to database synchronization code to make it easier for SkyDrive support.
- And certainly changes in the first beta.
- If you register for the beta program now, while reading this post, you’re probably too late for the beta 2. However, you’ll be included in later betas.
- You’ll have to use the email you’ve signed up for the beta as your Live ID in order to be able to see the beta 2 in MarketPlace.