7Pass 3.6 is now available globally for Windows Phone 7.5 or later (WP8).
- Removed .doc renaming since it’s no longer required.
- Switched to SkyDrive OAuth 2.0.
- Added file limit of 10MB. You will now no longer able to add new KeePass databases that is larger than 10MB. 7Pass cannot reliably handle large databases so it’s better to prevent user from adding it in the first place than fail to process it later.
- Updated url for Box.net WebDAV.
- Fixed issue with cases when folder names are not displayed in WebDAV.
All users of 7Pass are recommended to upgrade to this version as Microsoft is going to retire the old SkyDrive authentication, and we have less than 30 days before the old authentication will be blocked, meaning users will no longer able to add new database from SkyDrive, or synchronize database to SkyDrive with older versions of 7Pass.
7Pass for Windows Store (7Pass RT) is in development, and I plan to have 7Pass for Windows Phone 8 after that.