The support for DropBox has been implemented. The authenticate once, update frequent, plus the encrypted connect is really awesome. Unfortunately, I don’t have an update with DropBox support in time for this week’s release yet.
As an compensation, I’m working to include multiple database to 7Pass, and make it 7Pass 2.0. This version will address the following issues:
- Supports DropBox
- Eliminate issue with back button on Password page
- Allow quick update of database(s) without having to type in password
The databases selection screen will display the databases with the following format:
[Database Name] [Password] [Update] [Delete]
- Database Name: name of database, I’ll use the name set inside the database, not the file name.
- Password: icon button, displayed if you have password remembered for that database. Clicking on the icon will remove the saved password
- Update: icon button, clicking on the icon will update the database from the same URL when it’s added, so one less step for the update
- Delete: delete the database.
With the new improve flow of pages, I think the app will be easier to use and become more useful for everyone.