7Pass 2.2 has been submitted to MartketPlace with the following changes:
- Added KeyFile support.
- Fixed DropBox login.
- Display group/entry path in search result.
- Larger field value display.
- Moved Demo database to application bar for paid users.
- Improved keyboard navigation.
- Version number in about page.
Expect it to be available in the market by Thusday.
In a relevant news from Microsoft to developers, copy & paste is coming to Windows Phone 7 “soon”. After my 2 weeks leave, I’ll be back with 7Pass and the next big thing will be integrated browser and copy & paste integration.
There are also other features that are very much requested:
- Editing support: will take longer to implement.
Limitation: databases downloaded from web server cannot be updated.
Ensuring compatibility with KeePass will be a big thing as I may not be able to make it right in the first release.
- SkyDrive support: it’s no surprise at as soon as DropBox is supported, user asks for SkyDrive even more than before. I think we can use the hacky way to emulate the browser to download the database. Therefore, the downloading speed will be slow. If only SkyDrive have an API.
As I’ll be away for 2 weeks, please voice your vote because I’ll proceed with the most requested feature first.