7Pass 3.1 contains fixes for most of the common problems reported by the users for 7Pass 3.0:
- System.NotSupportedException: The URI prefix is not recognized.
- System.NotSupportedException: NotSupportedException.
- System.InvalidOperationException: Not allowed to call Show() when a navigation is in progress.
- System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Invalid cross-thread access.
- System.ArgumentNullException: Value can not be null, Parameter name: Text.
- KeePass.Utils.QuitException: QuitException.
- System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined.
First and foremost, please excuse me for the large number of errors in 7Pass 3.0. The introduction of database modification also brought along lots of new code, and errors. I’m sorry for this inconvenient and thanks for you all for reporting bugs to me, some even includes the steps to reproduce the issue, making fixing them so much faster and easier.
There’s technically no new feature in 3.1, just bug fixes to ensure everyone has a smooth, pleasant 7Pass experience.
MarketPlace testers are already testing 7Pass 3.1, let’s hope that it’ll be out on the MarketPlace soon. Thank you all again for the support and have a pleasant 7Pass experience.