7Pass 3.3 is now available on MarketPlace globally, with these changes:
- Fixed WebDAV bug.
- Fixed global pass not displayed on app switch.
- Added field editing and asterisks support.
- Fixed protected field textbox display in light theme.
This is the same version as 7Pass 3.3 Beta 2. Thanks again to beta testers for trying out our beta. The beta version will soon be retired.
Plan for next 7Pass version:
- SkyDrive support. I know, it supposed to be in this release, but my progress was not as expected, and partially because the Live Connect SDK that SkyDrive support depends on is not allowed to be used for production yet.
- German localization, which is also supposed to be in 3.3. I’ll try my best to have this in next version.
- Attachment view (text file and image). I’m not sure if I can support PDF and MS Office files. PDF will definately has an issue with security due to the Adobe PDF ready on WP7 will save the document in its cache, which can be seen again by launching Adobe PDF Viewer directly.
I can confirm that the 7Pass Trial/Paid version is being wrongly named 7Pass Free. I’m sorry about this mistake. Even though the name is incorrect, it will work just right. Unfortunately, an fix for this naming issue will take sometime as the AppHub is pretty slow to process submissions at the moment (understandable: it’s holiday time in the US).