7Pass is a KeePass 2.x database (*.kdbx) reader for Windows Phone 7.
(As a reader, entries editing is not supported).
- Compatible with KeePass 2.x databases.
- DropBox integration.
- Web & WebDAV download with authentication (supports Box.net).
- Supports keyfile and master password.
- Multiple databases.
- Supports custom fields, (protected & not protected).
- Supports urls with embedded fields.
- Supports group and entry icons (including custom icons).
- Remembers your password*.
- Remembers recently viewed entries for quick access.
- Added KeyFile support.
- Display group/entry path in search result.
- Larger field value display.
- Moved Demo database to application bar for paid users.
- Fixed DropBox login.
- Fixed fields not displayed.
- Rebuilt from ground up.
- Added DropBox support.
- Added links detection for web download.
- Added web authentication support (experimental support for WebDav & Box.net).
- Made trial mode notification very subtle.
- Add copy & paste support it is available.
If you don’t have a web server to download your database to your phone, you can use Java Mini Web Server from http://www.jibble.org/miniwebserver/, or any personal web server.
* Please only use this feature when your phone is already locked with a PIN. Doing so without a PIN lock will expose your passwords to anyone getting hold of your phone.