Update: Please note that this update is only available for Mango devices only, thus, you won’t see the 3.2 version in MarketPlace if you’re not on Mango.
7Pass 3.2 should be now available in all MarketPlaces, for both free and non-free version.
Aside from changes in the Beta version, I’ve added the support for protection settings for entry title and username. That means if you specify that title, username or password should be protected, it will be displayed with asterisks in 7Pass until you tap on it.
- To change these settings in KeePass: Open your database, then go to menu File\Database Settings, then Protection tab.
- Please note that username will still be displayed with entry name in Group details page, even if you specify that it should be protected.
- Support for SkyDrive using Live Connect SDK. I’m not sure if Microsoft will allow productive usage of the SDK by the time next 7Pass is ready yet, but nevertheless, I’ll just get SkyDrive support to be ready so that we can support SkyDrive as soon as the SDK is ready for production.
- A less contrast background image. I receive a lot of requests for using a little less intrusive color theme to make it easier for the user’s eye.
- German translation, and possibly even more. My apology to nthobois for not make use of his translation for so long. I guess I’ll have to find some better way to make the translation easier for users to contribute.
- Support for attachments. I’ve actually had this implemented, with a text and image viewer. It’s quite useful actually, but this feature causes 7Pass to takes longer and using more memory to load the database. I guess I’ll have to improve the caching and attachments parsing before this feature can be included.